The kit includes:
• Platinum Pro Plug-in Pro Plug-in ECU
• USB Cable
• Programming Software CD
• Quick Start Guide
• Instruction Manual (on CD)
Now fully functional on push start models!
THIS IS FOR MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS ONLY!
With the release of the 2.0L turbo Genesis Hyundai provided performance enthusiasts on a budget with an affordable platform on which to build their dream cars.
With a 210hp, rear wheel drive, six speed transmission and an asking price of just $23,000 the Genesis effectively sold itself but it was the performance potential lurking within the very potent power plant that really got the tuners excited.
The hotly anticipated Genesis Pro Plug-In ECU from Haltech is a direct replacement for the factory ECU. It uses the vehicle’s factory sensors and engine hardware thus requiring no messy re-wiring. Simply unplug the factory unit and plug in the Haltech ECU.
Among its numerous features, the Genesis Pro Plug-In supports Hyundai’s electronic throttle (Drive By Wire) and cruise control as well as retaining full instrument panel functionality via CAN communications.
The Genesis Pro Plug-In fits all Hyundai Genesis Coupe (BK) USA delivered models with the Theta (2.0T) motors and a manual transmission.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe (BK) – USA Delivered Model Only
Engine Codes: Theta (2.0T) Only, Manual Transmission Only
• Direct plug and play replacement of the OEM ECU, No re-wiring necessary
• Uses the vehicles standard sensors & engine hardware
• Electronic Throttle Control – (Drive By Wire) with Cruise Control
• Retains instrument panel functionality via CAN communications
• Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 compatible software
• Real time programming, instant hesitation free adjustment while engine is running
• Fully user definable 32 x 32 mapping with over 30 correction tables available
• Tuning via Volumetric Efficiency (VE) or Injection time
• OBDII Diagnostic Trouble Code Storing & Check Engine Light Control – Generic OBDII protocol Only
• Wideband “auto tuning” using user definable target AFR table
• USB and CAN Communication Port
• 4 x Fuel Injector outputs (Peak & Hold) 4 x Ignition outputs (15A Internal) Electronic Throttle Control (DBW)
• AC Clutch Relay Check Engine Light Fuel Pump
• Thermo Fan Outputs Cruise Control
• Factory Inputs: MAP sensors Throttle Position Sensor Knock Detection Sensor
• Narrow Band Oxygen sensor Coolant Temperature sensor Vehicle Speed Sensor
• Air Temperature sensor Power Steering Switch Oil Temperature Sensor
• Brake Switch Clutch Switch
• Expansion I/O: 4 x Analogue Voltage Inputs, 1 x Digital Input, 4 x Digital Outputs
• Configurable for: Aux Rev Limiter Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensors Air Temperature Switch
• Flat Shift Fuel Temperature Sensors Aux Fuel Pump
• NOS Enable Oil Temperature Sensors Boost Control
• Fuel Pressure Sensor Diff Temperature Sensor Battery Light
• External Map Sensor (Up to 5 Bar) Gearbox Temperature Sensor Generic Duty Output
• Oil Pressure Sensor Generic Temperature Sensors Nitrous Activation Switch
• Wideband O2 Sensors Discrete ON/OFF Switches Flex Fuel Sensor
Plus much more ….
Up to 36 more I/O channels are available using the optional Haltech I/O 12 and TCA 2/4 CAN Devices -
• Closed Loop O2 Control Knock Control Long Term Fuel Trim Rev Limiter
• Closed & Open Loop Boost Control Gear Setup Nitrous Activation Output Over Boost
• Fuel Composition (E85/Flex Fuel) Speed Limiter Antilag Launch Decel Cut
• Fuel Ignition Boost
• Cranking Cranking Air Temp Target Correction
• Air Temperature Correction Air Temperature Correction Air Temp Duty Correction
• Coolant Temperature Correction Coolant Temperature Correction Coolant Temp Correction
• Map Correction Zero Throttle Gear Correction
• Cylinder Trim Cylinder Trim TPS Correction
• Generic Correction 1 Generic Correction 1 Generic Correction
• Generic Correction 2 Generic Correction 2
• Gear Correction Gear Correction
Miscellaneous: Data Logging:
• 448Kb of onboard data logging, Storage for approx 40 minutes at 10 logs per seconds, 6 channels of data
• Max 20 channels logging capability
• Tune can be password protected in software
• Rugged anodized aluminum casing
• Not Supported: Immobilizer Traction Control
• Source: 8.6 to 16.5 Volts DC
• Consumption: 530mA @ 12Volts DC
Length: 179mm, Width: 158mm, Height: 42mm, Weight: 730g (1.6 lb)